Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

American Heart Association - Please join my team and/or Donate

Personal Page Link:  http://heartwalk.kintera.org/hamptonroadsva/myangelabove

Team Page Link:  http://heartwalk.kintera.org/hamptonroadsva/angelabove


Join me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Hampton Roads, VA!
How many of us have been touched by cardiovascular disease or stroke?

As most of you know I have been touched personally by this. In November 2010 I lost my dad to cardiovascular disease at the young age of 55. It was a very difficult time for myself and my family and it is a sadness and loss we continue to feel each day. My dad was a wonderful man with such a giving, caring heart.

Unfortunately I am not the only one who is affected by the damage heart disease can cause. There are thousands of people touched in some way by heart disease, it could be yourself, a friend or a family member. In fact, someone dies from cardiovascular disease every 38 seconds. The American Heart Association is taking a stand against heart disease and saving lives. By educating, researching and getting life-saving information to those who need it most they are dedicated to improving the cardiovascular health of all Americans by 20% by 2020.

Can we change the past? No. Can we help to change the future? Yes. You can make a difference today. I’m joining the American Heart Association's Heart Walk to promote physical activity to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.

Please support me in helping to reach this lifesaving goal by giving a donation today to the American Heart Association. I will be walking on October 8th in memory of my dad, my hero, my Angel Above.

Thank you for your time and donation. God Bless!

Jennifer
Team Captain
Angel Above

The walk is on Saturday, October 8th at Newport News City Park.  You must be there at 9:00 am.  The walk will begin at 10:00 am.







Blackbaud, Kintera division - Donate With Confidence



Special Thanks to:
AHA - Hampton Roads



No comments:

Post a Comment