Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

How can I not laugh?

My children are a constant source of amusement.  Every so often I try to write down some of the goofy things they say... here a few.

CORT: "So I made it into 2nd grade?  Yes! I have been waiting my whole life for this."


CORT: "If we have a garage sale can I sell lemonade?" 
ME:  "Yes". 
CORT: "Okay, I am going to sell it for.....$5".



ME:  "I'm going to the store, I will be right back." 
ELIZABETH: "What are you buying?" 
ME:  "We need milk." 
ELIZABETH:  "oh." 
ME:  "Do you need something?" 
ELIZABETH:  (after careful thought) "Um, can you buy me a DS?" 
ME "No." 
ELIZABETH:  "But I'm seven like Cort"  
ME: "No, you're not." 
ELIZABETH:  "Oh, when I am seven?" 
ME: "Maybe."


CORT: "Mom, what are you doing?"
ME:  "Laundry"
CORT: "When I am older I will have to do my own laundry."
ME: "Yup!"


CORT: "Mom, grandma does laundry better than you.  I'm just sayin'."
ME: "Thanks dear.  That's because Grandma enjoys doing laundry, I don't"
CORT: "Well I am just saying she is better at it."
ME:  "I know."

1 comment:

  1. LOL...those are awesome! I esp. like the laundry one. Lol..I try to tell myself I like doing laundry...but after about 2-3 loads a day..I really don't like laundry all that much. =)

    ReplyDelete